This repository (https://repository.iimb.ac.in/) provides metadata of IIMB Publications and aimed at creating and preserving an archive of Institute’s scholarship. IIMB Publications include Articles, Working Papers (Full Text), Book Chapters published by Faculty, Doctoral Dissertations by FPM Scholars and Project reports of Students enrolled in various courses of IIMB.
IIMB Institutional Repository (IR) designed to collect, preserve, and provide broader access to the scholarly and creative output of IIMB Community. Our policy is to maximize the visibility, citation, usage, and impact of our research output by maximizing online access to it for all would be users and researchers in worldwide and to minimize the effort that each of us has to expend to provide open online access to our research output.
- IIMB community can submit their scholarly content and other publication in IR.
- Authors may only submit their work (including co-authored work) for archiving.
- All the articles are to be submitted immediately upon acceptance for publication.
- The depositor is responsible for the validity and authenticity of the content which is submitted for archiving. The copyright violation of contents are entirely responsible for the author/depositor.
- IIMB community can deposit their publication at any point of time, but the visibility of particular work to the public will be restricted by institutional policy.
- If any copyright violation found against any content, the same item should be removed from the repository.
- The repository administrator will ensure to add any acknowledgment to work specified by publisher policies.
These are the criteria which are used for archiving of a work in the digital repository.
- The work must be original and produced or sponsored by an IIMB faculty, staff, student, department, organization, etc.
- Scholarly, creative, research-oriented, or significant to IIMB a wide variety of digital formats are acceptable (including text, images, and video, audio, and data files). A non-exhaustive list of possible content includes:
- Faculty publications, including books, articles, books chapters, preprints, etc.
- Unpublished faculty works
- Working papers and technical reports
- Conference /Seminar papers or presentation material
- Journals and other contents published from the IIMB
- Dataset and Data files
- Image, Audio, Video Collections, etc.
- Project Reports, Theses, Dissertations.
The following content is not acceptable for archiving in Digital Repository.
- The documents with Intellectual property rights, where submitter does not have permission to distribute the work.
- If content barred by law, regulation, contract, etc.
- Non-public, personally identifiable contact or financial information (including, but not limited to, private residential addresses, account numbers or balances, etc.)
Photographs, images, audio, video recordings of individuals, unless all individuals depicted have given explicit written consent to publication of these materials,
Data access policy
Access to the IR is fully controlled. Working papers are available in full text, but the full text of annual reports, student project reports, FPM dissertations, etc. are restricted, and it will be providing to the user after undertaking of copyright declaration. The external members and outside researchers will get 10 % of FPM dissertation in print form, and they will not get the soft copy of a thesis. The content must be used for personal study, not for any commercial purpose, and the items must not be reproduced or distributed without the formal permission form the institution or copyright holders.