TRACXN database tracks startups for more than 380+ sectors globally:
• A unique combination of Technology and Human Intelligence : a) 30 Mn+ companies tracked in the back end using technology; b) 3,000-4,000 qualified/curated companies added on a weekly basis.
• Unparalleled coverage of unfunded/ seed stage funded companies (across 380+ sectors globally): a) 456k+ qualified/curated companies covered on the platform globally.; b) 328k+ companies are unfunded/ seed stage funded ones.
• Proprietary Editor's Rating metrics to help you cherry pick the most interesting companies in sectors/ business models of interest: a) Editor's rating on a scale of 5 considering various qualitative-quantitative parameters.
• Proprietary Deep Business model tagging 18,000+ Business models: a) Analyst-driven Taxonomy which gives a very granular categorization of each sector; b) Helps to identify niche/ innovative business models, business models of interest, business models with maximum traction, comparable in a particular business model with utmost ease
• Extensive sector reports to help with a top-down view of various sectors of interest: a) 890+ reports available in the digital library; b) 35-40 reports added on a monthly basis.
• Custom reports generated by our analysts basis your problem statement: a) Example: Company deep dive report, Sector report for a specific geo.
Please register at https://tracxn.com/ with you IIMB email ID, it will be authenticated by technical team of Tracxn, and you will receive an email on login credentials.
Access: Campus wide 25 concurrent Users, One time Registration Required with IIMB email ID.
Venture Intelligence - Private Equity Deal Database :
The Venture Intelligence Private Equity Deal Database lists cash-for-equity investments (since 1998) and exits (since 2004) in India-based companies by private equity and venture capital firms. The database also includes financial investments by Strategic Investors which function similar to PE/VC firms and often co-invest with them. The database also includes sub-databases tracking Angel Investing, Social Venture/Impact Investing.
• PE/VC Investments from Jan 1998
• PE/VC Exits – IPO(PE) from Jan 2000
Venture Intelligence - Capita Mergers and Acquisitions :
The Venture Intelligence Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Database lists inbound, outbound and domestic deals involving India-based companies. Each deal listed in this database typically includes the name of the target company and acquirer, their locations, the Industry & Sector (of the target), transaction amount and the deal date. Apart from the deal-by-deal listing, the database also provides aggregate M&A statistics.
• Mergers & Acquisitions Database from Jan 2004.
Access: Campus wide multiuser.