Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
TRACXN database tracks startups for more than 1355+ sectors globally:
• A unique combination of Technology and Human Intelligence: a) 30 Mn+ companies tracked in the back end using technology; b) 3,000-4,000 qualified/curated companies added on a weekly basis. • Unparalleled coverage of unfunded/ seed stage funded companies (across 380+ sectors globally): a) 456k+ qualified/curated companies covered on the platform globally.; b) 328k+ companies are unfunded/ seed stage funded ones. • Proprietary Editor's Rating metrics to help you cherry-pick the most interesting companies in sectors/ business models of interest: a) Editor's rating on a scale of 5 considering various qualitative-quantitative parameters. • Proprietary Deep Business model tagging 18,000+ Business models: a) Analyst-driven Taxonomy which gives a very granular categorization of each sector; b) Helps to identify niche/ innovative business models, business models of interest, business models with maximum traction, comparable in a particular business model with utmost ease • Extensive sector reports to help with a top-down view of various sectors of interest: a) 890+ reports available in the digital library; b) 35-40 reports added on a monthly basis. • Custom reports generated by our analyst’s basis your problem statement: a) Example: Company deep-dive report, Sector report for specific geo.
Please register at https://tracxn.com/ with you IIMB email ID, it will be authenticated by the technical team of Tracxn, and you will receive an email on login credentials.
Mobile: Supports iPhone & Android Click here
Browser Extension: It supports Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox browser. Please download and install the extension (based on the browser used) from the Tracxn Home page.
Using extension for quick prospecting:
• The extension turns green if the company is funded
• Click an extension to review company summary
• Detailed profile of the company can be viewed by clicking ‘View Complete Profile’ at the bottom of the page in the extension
The Venture Intelligence Private Equity Deal Database lists cash-for-equity investments (since 1998) and exits (since 2004) in India-based companies by private equity and venture capital firms. The database also includes financial investments by Strategic Investors which function similar to PE/VC firms and often co-invest with them. The database also includes sub-databases tracking Angel Investing, Social Venture/Impact Investing.
Venture Intelligence - Private Equity Deal Database : Data Coverage:
• PE/VC Investments from Jan 1998
• PE/VC Exits – IPO(PE) from Jan 2000
The Venture Intelligence Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Database lists inbound, outbound and domestic deals involving India-based companies. Each deal listed in this database typically includes the name of the target company and acquirer, their locations, the Industry & Sector (of the target), transaction amount and the deal date. Apart from the deal-by-deal listing, the database also provides aggregate M&A statistics.
Venture Intelligence - Capita Mergers and Acquisitions : Data Coverage:
• Mergers & Acquisitions Database from Jan 2004.
• Venture Intelligence cannot be accessed remotely
• Venture Intelligence data can be viewed as not to be downloaded.
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for data requests