TRACXN database tracks start-ups for more than 1900+ sectors globally. It covers new features like Deadpool List, BlueBox, and Soonicorn Club to help investors make better decisions. Founders are seasoned professionals and have worked for Sequoia Capital, BCG, Accel Partners, and Amazon in the past. It is a market intelligence platform for private market investing and corporate development. It offers a SaaS platform through which VCs, PEs, and helps discover companies at different growth and investment stages, track funding trends and patterns, and avail on-demand analyst support
• 16M + companies covered on the platform, 1978 + sectors, 9000 + companies added on weekly, 200 + Reports added on weekly, 1M + unfunded & seed companies, 200 + Geo Covered & 1M + Business Model.
Note: Please register at https://tracxn.com/ with you IIMB email ID, it will be authenticated by the technical team of Tracxn, and you will receive an email on login credentials.
Mobile: Supports iPhone & Android Click here
Browser Extension: It supports Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox browser. Please download and install the extension (based on the browser used) from the Tracxn Home page.
Using extension for quick prospecting:
• The extension turns green if the company is funded
• Click an extension to review company summary
• Detailed profile of the company can be viewed by clicking ‘View Complete Profile’ at the bottom of the page in the extension
Venture Intelligence - Private Equity Deal Database : Handout
The Venture Intelligence Private Equity Deal Database lists cash-for-equity investments (since 1998) and exits (since 2004) in India-based companies by private equity and venture capital firms. The database also includes financial investments by Strategic Investors which function similar to PE/VC firms and often co-invest with them. The database also includes sub-databases tracking Angel Investing, Social Venture/Impact Investing.
Data Coverage: • PE/VC Investments from Jan 1998 • PE/VC Exits – IPO(PE) from Jan 2000
Venture Intelligence - Capita Mergers and Acquisitions : Handout
The Venture Intelligence Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Database lists inbound, outbound and domestic deals involving India-based companies. Each deal listed in this database typically includes the name of the target company and acquirer, their locations, the Industry & Sector (of the target), transaction amount and the deal date. Apart from the deal-by-deal listing, the database also provides aggregate M&A statistics.
Data Coverage: • Mergers & Acquisitions Database from Jan 2004.
• Venture Intelligence data can be viewed as not to be downloaded.
• This database can be accessed in the library data centre only. Please click on the Booking form link to book your timeslot to access the database.
Copyright @ 2021 - 2022 Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Library. All rights reserved.