1. Who can access electronic resource off campus?
All the currently affiliated Faculty, FPM, PGP, PGPEM, PGPPM, EPGP, EGMP and other courses with minimum duration of 6 months
2. How eligible users can access remotely?
At the beginning of the course, library sends a link to authenticate your credentials, you have click at the link to login and change the password. Alternatively, you can register at the link http://iimb.remotexs.in , we will authenticate your access if you are eligible.
3. What are the databases that can be accessed remotely?
All the databases can be accessed except Thomson Financials, PROWESS of CMIE and Bloomberg databases
4. How can I retrieve forgotten password?
The user can use “Forget password” option is to retrieve the password. If problem persists contact firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 3347
5. Can we register with any email ID?
No, you have to register only with IIMB email ID.
6. Can I share my credentials with my friends?
If you share your credentials, you will be responsible for any unauthorized use and penalties imposed by the publisher/ provider
7. Is there a download limit from the databases
Yes, unless you are sure about the relevance of the content, it is not recommended to download the same.
8. Whom to contact if I discover that my ID is compromised
Send an email to email@example.com immediately, we will reassign the credentials.
9. Does Remote Access Facility compatible with Handheld/Portable device?
No, it is not compatible.