Resources on Trial
NAV India (Expiration date: 15 May 21)
NAV India is the largest and in-depth database on Mutual Fund Industry. It is a useful tool to analyze the past performance of schemes. It helps to track the Mutual fund and Fund Manager’s flavors towards various companies and Industries.
• It covers all (44) AMC actively present in the Mutual Fund Industry and around 5000 schemes details.
• Schemes Portfolio data available for last five months
• AMC % change period available from 2008 to the latest
• AMC data covered for the last five-months
• NAV data available from 2010 onwards
Access: Multi-user on IP.