Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Services available in the library are:
- Directories of Resources- Databases, Datasets, e-books, and AV resources.
- Web Bulletin to alert on forthcoming and new publications.
- Newsletter to inform the community on the latest additions and events
- Indexing and abstracting services
- Institute for studies in Individual Development ( Online)
- Current contents in Management ( Online)
- Current contents in Marketing ( online)
- Web of Science ( citation database)
- J-Gate: a portal for placing interlibrary loan requests
- Journal Locator to locate the journals from subscribed titles.
- Article Search from all the subscribed e-journals
- Copyright Assistance for classroom instruction from online content
- Data retrieval
- Resource and subject guides
- Archiving services ( students project reports)
- Online reference chat
- Ask Us
Forthcoming services and facilities for End Users:
- Dedicated Reference Desk
- Library Access 24*7
- Self Check-in and Self Check-out Kiosk
- Customized/Scheduled Hands-on training for all researchers
- Discussion Meeting Rooms, lounges, Bay for laptops, Individual study,
- Cyber Centre ( Network resources)
- AV/DVD Viewing Wall/Digital Video