Access Outside Campus:
Steps: Go to Library Website→Click on “T” from from Electronic Databases A to Z→Click on Tradedx →log-in with your remote access credential to access the same.
There are six steps to extract data from the Tradedx database:
- Select a source to extract data from the three sets of classification - Principal Commodities (PC) or Indian Trade Classification (ITC) or World Trade (WT).
- Select the country/countries for which data for exports or imports is being sought.
- Select the country/countries of destination for exports or source country/countries for imports.
- Select the commodity/commodities for which the data needs to be extracted.
- Select output preferences such as frequency, currency, period for which data is required, date format and extra description of data being extracted.
- Execute the extraction and save specifications used for the data extraction for possible future use.
Ex: How to export ITC data from 2013 to 2018.